Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still no word on the car

I spoke to someone at State Farm yesterday afternoon and they still hadn't sent out a rep to look at the car. I was hoping to hear from them this afternoon but no word. My guess is the car is going to be totaled out. I just want this all over with so we can move on and find another car for Doug to drive to work. My dad has been searching for reliable, reasonably priced cars for us and has found a few good ones. We just need to see how much the insurance is going to give us.

Dad and I just got back from getting a trampoline!!! I am so excited for Airen. He is going to be having so much fun. I found the trampoline on craigslist and the family wasn't too far from mom and dad's. It was so easy to take apart and I cannot wait to get home and get it together. We just need to see about getting a mat to cover the springs and an enclosure. Those are my next purchases. Those will probably cost me more then the trampoline did!

Heard from an old high school friend today. She had her baby a month before Mara so we were comparing notes on our kids. She also told me that another high school friend lost her mother a few weeks ago to a sudden heart attack, she was only 56 years old.