Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Could she be getting teeth?!?!?

So this afternoon Mara put something in her mouth (big surprise right?!?) and I had to go digging for it. Well on the bottom it is very sharp. Feels as if two teeth are about to cut through. Would explain the cranky, clingly baby girl I've had today. She's also been feeling warm to the touch. Finally my 10 month old is going to get teeth!! Of course Doug says he's not getting excited till he sees those pearly whites!!!

It is time to give little one some tylenol (in hopes of it helping her to sleep) and get her to bed. Doug is off tomorrow and we are going to hopefully go look at a car. I also want to see about putting Airen in big boy undies for the day but we will see what kind of fight that brings. Poor kid just does not get the whole I feel I need to potty therefore I need to go to the toilet. Another joy of a child with autism.

Good night to you and good night to you. Sleep tight to one and all!!