Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday wishes go out to my mom and my cousin today!! Airen and I made Naw a cake and took it to her earlier this afternoon. Airen ate the icing and that was all he wanted. When you ask Airen ''how old is Naw?" His response is "she's two fives and I will be one five on my birthday!!" He is too funny.

When the kids and I got home this afternoon I was getting the van unloaded and I went to unlock the door. I couldn't find my keys. Back the the van we go and I empty out every bag I have with me. At this point I am not sure if I even took my keys from the house this morning or if I possibly left them at my parents. I call mom, who is at a dinner party and she just laughs. I then call Doug because that is the only other option is driving to Tempe to get Doug's keys. He is just laughing at me and I am sure his co-workers got a good laugh. The keys were finally found at the BOTTOM of the diaper bag. When they got thrown in there I do not know. Of course Airen would have liked to go to daddy's store but I am glad I didn't have to make that drive. Score one for the scatterbrained mommy!!

Not too much else going on around the crazy Arizona Fortunato house. Doug is working till midnight tonight and tomorrow night. Please no hit and run accident either night.