Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Penguins 4 Flyers 1

Looks like the Penguins could take the series against the Flyers!! No I am not into hockey as much as I used to be when I lived in PA. Heck I was in love with Jagr!!! I remember one birthday I received a ton of Pittsburgh Penguin stuff from a friend. I think I still have the plush penguins in storage. I followed the Pittsburgh Penguins faithfully. Then life happened. These days I can't even seem to watch all that is on the TIVO before I hit the 100% full message and no more can be saved. So for now I am just having to resort to checking the scores online and remembering the old days when I could sit through an entire game late into the nights.

I just got Airen back to sleep from a night terror. I HATE NIGHT TERRORS!! They are horrible. If one hasn't had the pleasure of experiencing one, be glad. Basically its a bad dream Airen has escalated 1000 times. He's not really awake and is shaking and screaming and sweating. NOT FUN!! Of course now that he's got the loft bed I had to wrestle to get him down and to the floor all the while he's screaming in my ear. Once on the floor I attempted to get him to walk around and snap out of it. Once he was awake he kept saying over and over again ''no don't hurt me''. So my guess is someone or something was after him. Of course he doesn't even remember what happens most times. He was kind of upset at me and just wanted to go back to sleep. Told me when he laid down not to wake him again. Thankfully Mara only stirred a bit and is still asleep. The joys of autism.

Tomorrow is our free day. No school or therapy or doctor appointments. Might see how Airen is acting and see about getting the van to a mechanic. The front driver's side tire makes this awful squeaking noise only when accelerating. Not when I apply the brakes. And the noise is only there at speeds under 55-60. Its really annoying. If anyone has a clue to what this could be please comment. Doug's car also needs to get in for an oil change. I don't think it's had one for awhile so figure get it all ready for his return in 10 more days.