Sunday, February 8, 2009

"What Kind of World Do You Want?"

I am not sure if I've written about this website or not but please take a look at it. www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com This evening I received a email from a friend who told me to check out a few new videos on the site. All I can say is WOW!! I just sat watching a few videos and so much I can relate to with my own battle of successes and challenges with Airen and our own trek. Also with this site when you view videos money is donated to organizations...autism speaks being one of them. Once again watching these videos makes me want to get a video together in honor of Airen. I've sat here taking some notes and hopefully I can pull something together. Of course I am not all that creative so anyone has suggestions please send them my way!!!