Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy WEDNESDAY

One does not know how precious sleep is until one does not get sleep.

Mara is on a roll lately and probably a record for the most hours of being awake. I spoke with our doctor's office today and I am taking her in tomorrow to see if possibly she has an ear infection. I doubt it, but we will take her in. If it were up to Doug he'd use drugs or dynamite. At this point I am just worried that there's an underlying health problem.

We dropped off the Saturn this afternoon at the mechanic. It has been slowly leaking coolant the last few weeks and figured it was just a cracked hose. Not the case at all, the radiator is split and needs replaced. Luckily our mechanic likes to get good parts off of junk cars and should be able to get us a good deal. Once the Saturn is back to running properly it needs to go for emissions and registration.

This weekend I am taking the kids clothes to a consignment sale. Already of just girls stuff I have 175 items!!! I have the boys stuff to go through and get packed in the van over the next day. I am hoping to make at least $200. The last time I did the sale I took about 100 items and made $85.

Did I mention it was close to 90 degree today!!! Yes you heard right!! Sunny and HOT!!