Monday, March 31, 2008

Another week

I did pretty well at the children's consignment sale this weekend. I took 450 items and only came home with about 175 unsold items!!! I was very pleased. The two bigger things I had sold--a portable infant swing and a Baby Einstein water exploration play mat. I had a ton of baby bottles and all my onesies and sleepers sold. I will get a check in two weeks then I will see how much money I actually made. I am now working on taking group pictures of the clothes that didn't sell so I can put some listings on craigslist or maybe even eBay.

Getting ready to get Airen to school and then Mara and I will drive to town to drop off our rent check. Cannot believe March is over!

Friday we have parent/teacher conference for Airen. We are still trying to figure out things for kindergarten in the fall. Its becoming very frustrating for us all.

Off to fight traffic into town. Have a great Monday!!