Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First loose tooth---GONE

Airen got home from school today and went about playing the WII like usual. Did his business with Legos and such. Comes and sits on the couch with me. I asked him how is loose tooth was doing. This morning when we looked it was really close to falling out. Well sure enough the tooth fell out and is gone. Most likely he swallowed it. He started crying and I got a bit upset also. Airen was upset that the tooth fairy wouldn't come since he didn't have the tooth to leave in the tooth fairy angel baby he has. Mommy was upset because its the first tooth. I know a bit petty to be upset about unless you are a mommy. So once we calmed down we typed up a letter to leave the tooth fairy. Airen came up with what to write and it says that the tooth fell out but we aren't sure where it went and that he hopes she will still visit him tonight. I can't wait for Airen to get up in the morning!! The tooth fairy has told me she plans to be a wonderful tooth fairy and make one little boy very happy in the morning!!!