Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Missing a friend

My best friend and her son left yesterday. Drove them to the airport and we were both pretty silent on the drive there, knowing good byes were coming closer. I cried most of the way home. Having been here in Arizona for 7 years now I've yet to make a friend such as her. Someone who knows what I am thinking without words. Someone who understands what I go through day in and day out with my children. Someone who isn't into the drama as some friends can be. Someone who pretty much knows what to say and when to say it. I miss her so much. Being so far away from her is tough. So today it was back to the phone calls and text messages back and forth. It was also a day of Airen asking when his friends from Ohio would be back to visit. He wants them here to see the boat parade in Tempe and the snow that is shipped in for the kids to play in!! So if you are reading this dear friend of mine from Ohio know how much you are loved and missed here in Arizona!!! We love you!!!