Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy week

I think this week is one of the busiest I will have in a long time. Auntie and baby B leave today around 11am. At 3 pm this afternoon we have an IEP meeting at Airen's school. Naw is coming to sit with the kids for awhile. Airen has speech and Ms W today also. I also have a meeting I want to try to attend this evening. This is just today TUESDAY. Tomorrow is early release day for Airen and another meeting for me. Thursday Airen has school then he has an eye doctor appointment and Ms W. Friday is party day at school and I am going to help in the classroom. Also its Halloween and Airen is so excited to dress up and see his friends that evening. By the time the week is over I am going to need a vacation. So much to do and so many places to be this last week of October. Where has this month gone?!?!?! Cannot believe it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas before we know it.