Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall consignment sale

So I do these consignment sales twice a year. This time I took about 500 items and was really disappointed. I only sold 70 items!!! I didn't make nearly what I made in the spring so I was really disappointed. I know it has a lot to do with it was a fall/winter clothes sale and it has been around 100 degrees lately. So I listed things on craigslist and again disappointed as things aren't selling. There is another consignment sale October 4-6 in east Mesa. Its pretty far from us and we have a lot going on that weekend so not sure if I am going to take stuff. Of course the organizer of the sale has said I can bring my items to her and she will take care of getting them to the sale. She also offered to take the items to another sale the following weekend. I did start my tags for this sale but now my printer isn't working. If its not one thing its another. Of course I am getting tired of looking at the stuff in the living room corner and the garage has been taken over by extra boxes of clothes as I try to get pictures by size of the stuff to put on craigslist.

If anyone is looking for boys fall/winter stuff sizes 6-9 months up to 5T and girls stuff newborn to 6-9 months please have them contact me. A lot of Children's Place, Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, All Mine, Circo, Cherokee, Okie Dokie. All in excellent condition and priced to move!!!