Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FIRST loose tooth

I got Airen from school today and he's in the back and says "mommy there's something weird behind my tooth" What are you talking about Airen?!?! So I get stopped and look to see what is bothering his tooth. He's got his first loose tooth and the new tooth is coming up behind it!!! I asked Airen how long as the tooth been wiggling? He tells me "oh a few days and nights mom". Sure enough the tooth is really loose and probably will probably be out by the weekend!! Cannot believe my little boy is growing up!! Airen had me rush home and find his tooth fairy bear he's had since he was very little. Of course I've not seen that bear in ages so I was a bit worried where it was hiding. Airen said look under my bed with all my other stuffed animals. He wasn't there. So we looked on his dresser where he's got a few small animals and there it was!!! So glad that was found.